Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Drum Ensemble Schedule

I don't have the ensemble schedule on me now, but it would be great to see that on a regular basis. If someone has that handy, could you post it?

Thanks,
Steve

2 comments:

Rick said...

Hi everyone...Happy Easter and spring. Laural and I picked the following dates for the "Unity Church Drum Ensemble" practice. Our plan is to revisit the schedule in June...
March 23, off
March 30, off
April 6, on
April 13, on
April 20, on
April 27, on
May 4, off
May 11, ??
May 18, on
May 25, off
June 1, ??
June 8 is The second annual "NorthEast Handdrumming Expo" at the East Hartford Culture Center. It is a four hour drum event with many different teachers and drummers.
-I think we should be ready for a short "performance" at the church in later April.
All the best, Rick.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the schedule.
It took me a while to find my way back to the blog, but I finally made it. I've bookmarked it so I shouldn't have trouble again. Yea!
I've been listening to one of the Djembe CDs by Mamady Keita. It's been helpful to listen to a rhythm at 100 beats/min, 107 beats/min, then 114 and 120. How does he keep so consistent for nearly 10 minutes?!! We'll eventually get there, right, Rick? I'm looking forward to learning more!
Blessings, Bonnie