Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 9th Rehearsal in Unity Community Room at 12:15pm

Laural mentioned to me recently that we will be able to meet on March 9th in the community room. She will be unavailable that day, but we can meet without her. Susan Shea approved of the location, since Sheri Shea will be using the sanctuary.
At this time I am unaware of any arrangements for April 6th.

Diane :)

3 comments:

Rick said...

Hi everyone, this is Rick. I am looking forward to practice this Sunday, March 3rd. If we are not having it please give me a call
818-2966, any time. I read the posting about the 9th, that is the 9 year anniversary of my first professional therapeutic drum program at Riverside Health care in East Hartford. In celebration of that day I would like to show a great Djembe drumming movie,(maybe on my laptop?)If the movie can't be done I will bring some great drumming photos. Peace, Rick.

Rick said...

Sorry..I meant...March 2nd...
Thanks, R.

Stevie B said...

Great Rick. Looking forward to it. Congrats on the 9 year anniversary!

Steve