Sunday, February 24, 2008
Fantastic Rehearsal Today
What a great first rehearsal today! Thanks to you all! I will be sending you individual email just to confirm information and to make sure I have correct emails. I have re-sent invitations to the blog that hadn't been responded to so if you see the invitation, please respond. Can't wait to do it again next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I truly enjoyed today's session. Rick, you are a great teacher, and I've learned very useful things in the two meetings at Unity. Thanks to Laural and Rick for organizing this group, and for getting things flowing. Best - Steve
I am thrilled with the high turn out and the high energy that we all shared today. I love sharing my passion for drums and rhythms with people, this is a very special group. Peace, Rick.
What a rush! I am listening to the world around me with a new awareness of down beats and off beats. I can feel a stirring in my soul! Thank you Rick and Laural!
Post a Comment