Monday, February 18, 2008

Organizational Meeting

What a great meeting yesterday! Great energy, enthusiasm and I expect only the best results. Thanks to all of you who came. Our first rehearsal will be next Sunday 2/24 at 12:15 in the Sanctuary at Unity Church. We will also meet the following Sunday 3/2 at 12:15 in the Sanctuary at Unity Church. We will not be able to meet at Unity on March 9 or April 6 due to prior commitments...does anyone know of another space we might use? I'm looking forward to next week!!!

Laural

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laural, this blog thing is new to me. My home living room or outdoors if weather is warm is available when we need another space in marhc/April, etc.

Laural said...

Susan--Thanks for the offer and maybe we'll do it during the Summer but as you know, people are coming from Danbury and farther south so we probably need a more central location in Manchester or South Windsor for the time being.

Kathy said...

I'm sorry that we won't be able to meet on March 9th & 16th. Jenipher, Jeanie (who didn't get to come to the meeting yesterday) and I will be going on an Abraham Cruise from March 23rd-30th so we will be missing those 2 meetings. It would be great if we could meet somewhere else. The blog thing is totally new for me also.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited. I've never posted to a blog before. What a stretch! And we haven't even started drumming yet. This wasn't so hard. Thanks for setting up the blog, Laural.

Kathy said...

Hi Everyone,
I just opened up Raymond's weekly Unity e-mail. It indicated that the time this Sunday for the Drumming was from 11:45 - 1:15. Did the time change Laural or does Unity have it incorrect?
Just checking...I invited others to possibly join that may not be able to make it church. Please CONFIRM.
Thanks much!